1.DBP Dibutyl Phthalate 99.5% Properties:
Molecular formula: C16H22O4
Molecular weight: 278.35
DBP is dibutyl phthalate. It is the main plasticizer for cellulose resin and PVC, especially for cellulose nitrate coating. It has good solubility, dispersion and adhesion capacity. DOP can be used to dye for the dying of membrane, manmade leather and plastic product. It also can be used as softener of rubber, which could improve the products' resilience.
2.DOP Dibutyl Phthalate 99.5% Specifications
|Premium Grade||First Grade||Salable Grade|
|Appearance||Transparent oily liquid|
|Loss on dry (125oC3hr)%≤||0.3||0.5||0.7|
|Flash point(open)oC ≥||160|
|Density (20°C), g/cm3||1.044-1.048|
3.DBP Dibutyl Phthalate 99.5% Applications:
It is one kind of strong solvent plasticizer of resins; it can be used in PVS, nitro cellulose, rubber, PEC, ethyl cellulose. It can be used in paint, adhesives artificial leather, ink, safe glass, cellulose, dye, insecticide, solvent, lubricant and softener
Packaging & Delivery
20kg/drum, 180kg/drum, or according to customer demand
Our Service For You
1. Sample can be offered with free charge.
2. We have full stock and can deliver within short time.
3. OEM order are accepted, Any kind of logo printing or design are available.
4. Good Quality + Factory Price + Quick Response + Reliable Service, is what we are trying best to offer you.
5. All of our products are produce by our professional workman and we have our high-work-effect foreign trade team, you can totally believe our service.
6. We have many years experience for export, we cherish every order from our honor.
Contact Us Now!
If you are interested in any of our products or solutions, please feel free to contact us. We ensure that any of your requirements will be get prompt attention and best efforts from our side always.