I. production method of ancient Malone resin
The production method of ancient Malone resin belongs to the field of chemical engineering.
Is the use of coal tar distilling out the heavy benzene, recycling heavy benzene fractionating indene and coumarone, indene indene and oxygen in the same solution polymerization and get coumarone resin, the specific process is coal tar, heavy, heavy benzene hydrogenation reaction to miscellaneous, points at the beginning, indene indene and oxygen removing phenol, indene and coumarone indene polymerization steps such as pyridine, indene and oxygen to produce coumarone resin.
The resin is an important chemical raw material, in rubber, tires, triangle belt, conveyor belt, binder, paint, ink, waterproof, hose and other industries have a wide range of applications.
A new composite resin - ancient pine resin and its preparation method
Preparation method: it is prepared by solid gumaron with a weight of 95-55 parts and pine tar with a weight of 5-45 parts. The steps are as follows:
1) preheat the metal tank to 60-70℃ with an electric furnace;
2) first add solid gumaron resin in a certain proportion, then slowly raise the temperature until the solid gumaron resin melts, then add pine tar in the corresponding proportion, heat and stir until the temperature rises to 140℃;
3) heat and stir at a constant temperature of 140℃ for 5 minutes, then stop heating;
4) stir for 15-20 minutes until the mixture of solid gumalon and pine tar is evenly mixed;
5) after cooling the mixed liquid to 100℃, slowly put it into the cooling pool;
6) after the mixed liquid is cooled to room temperature, the granular or lumpy ancient pine resin is prepared.
The ancient pine resin made by the invention is easy to melt and disperse, which maintains the original functional characteristics of each raw material, solves the problems such as high softening point of solid ancient Malone, difficult batching of pine tar and so on, saves manpower and material resources, and is low carbon and environmental protection.